At Mitsui E&P Australia (MEPAU), our aim is to enhance the communities in which we operate. The Mid West represents an important part of our operations and every year we have injected more than $7 million into the Mid West economy through wages, contracts with local suppliers and service providers and through community partnerships.
As a company, we support the local community by partnering with organisations and local not-for-profit groups to provide better services for locally driven initiatives.
Our key focus areas include:
- Education, particularly science, technology, engineering and mathematics topics;
- Employment and training opportunities for regional communities especially youth;
- Sustainable community initiatives involving social engagement, health and fitness and also the natural environment.
MEPAU is currently supporting a number of local worthy organisations including:
In the past we have also supported:
- Bush Fire Brigade Program
- Long Table Lunch at Land & Lobster Festival
- Eneabba Primary School via the AWE Science Curriculum project
- Eneabba Airstrip Lighting Project
- Dongara Denison Drive-in Outdoor Cinema
- Green Head Men’s Shed
MEPAU has developed an assessment process to ensure any funding is appropriately and transparently provided and helps to meet the stakeholder engagement objectives. We welcome sponsorship applications throughout the year. Find out more about sponsorships.
Mitsui E&P Australia supports the communities in which we operate by funding a range of community organisations and events. Learn more about sponsorships.
Mitsui E&P Australia contributes more than $7 million a year to the Mid West economy. Read about our commitment to the Mid West region.
Mitsui E&P Australia engages extensively with the local community. Learn more about our community information meetings and other engagement strategies with local residents.